Mediterranean retreat for women
Retreat for women based on Archetypes of Ancient Greek Goddesses
Destinations: Kefalonia, Greece / Ikaria, Greece / Sicily, Italy / Amalfi Coast, Italy
in cooperation with :
Transform yourselves into the Hellenic Goddesses for a week, awaken and enhance your femininity though with dancing, acting, playing and yoga.
The setting will allow you to relax under the sun and sea at the local beautiful beaches, enjoy the Mediterranean food and the Greek hospitality.
Minimum 4 maximum 10 participants.
Experience a unique inner journey in this 7 days retreat and offer yourself the opportunity to:
* Awaken and enhance your femininity
* Transform yourselves into the Hellenic Goddesses
* Connect to the female divinity through the ancient archetypes of energy
* Relax under the sun and sea at the local beautiful beaches
* Enjoy Mediterranean food (traditional or vegetarian)
* Connect to the nature,
* Meet the Greek hospitality.
Activities & workshops including:
* Yoga daily practice
* Meditative sacred dance
* Ancient hymns
* Improvisational acting techniques
* Emotional make-up
* meditations in special energy places – temples
* sharing circles
Recover and empower your female energy through Ancient Female Archetypes
based on Ancient Hellenic Goddesses
Each day will be dedicated to one Hellenic Goddess’ Archetype in order to connect and work on those specific energies.
Introduction to the goddess energy of the day
Yoga practice divine flow (1h)
Afternoon: Workshop and activities (2/3h)
Sunday – Hestia day
Hearth, home, domesticity
Arrivals and settling in
Introduction to the retreat and opening ritual
Monday – Artemis day
Hunter / Moon/ wilderness / protector of birth and young
Tuesday – Athena day
Wisdom Strategy War
Wednesday – Dimitra day
Mother Earth / fertility /Agriculture
Trip to Melissani Cave
Thursday – Hera day
Female Leadership / Marriage
Friday – Aphrodite day
Love Pleasure abundance
Closing ritual – Sharing circle
Goodbye dinner / party
* The instructors will be available upon request during the retreat, on extra charge for :
Aura cleaning and chakra balancing
More info :
€ 1990 per person – last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1750 per person – standard prices
€ 1500 per person – early bird prices for payments before 15 April
* 20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
You can pay the full amount in advance or a 50% deposit in advance and the rest 50% in cash upon arrival.
Please note this retreat will run with 4 or more participants.
What is included in the price:
* quality accommodation – own room unless sharing
* 2 healthy meals each day (breakfast and dinner)
* Daily yoga classes (Vinyasa Balanced Flow) in the retreat villa (in English)
* Excursion to the Melissani cave
* Return transfer to the airport / port
Situated in a beautiful and peaceful area of Kefalonia. It is a modern farm house surrounded by a 40 acre olive grove with beautiful trees and flowers.
In our farm one can find rabbits, goats, sheep, hens, hedgehogs, cats and our friendly dog, Foivos, always willing to welcome our guests. In the morning we wake up to the sounds of birds.
Behind the house stretches the highest mountain of the island, Mount-Ainos, well known for its unique fir-trees.
All balconies overlook the vastness of the Ionian Sea and the island of Zante. During the sunset one can experience the grandeur of nature, gazing at the fishing boats.
Extra nights are provided upon request from € 50 per night.
How to get there:
flights from Athens, but also there are many direct flights from cities like Rome, Milan, Venice, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Bournemouth, Southampton
check the schedule on viva.gr
Bus service from Athens https://ktelkefalonias.gr/en/
Other logistics information:
The place where the retreat will take place is quite remote. Please let us know if you would like us to help you with renting a car or a scooter so you can be free to explore the island and other beaches by yourself.
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/events/266486330924295/
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can’t make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.